Our Skilled craftsmen have been manufacturing quality, handmade hand crafted bespoke kitchen furniture for 17 years and have helped hundreds of customers design and fit their dream kitchens. Throughout this time, we have maintained traditional carpentry and woodcraft techniques including mortise and tenon, and dovetail joints on all our handmade kitchens. This has allowed us to maintain quality and integrity, keeping jobs in Britain and slowly expanding our business to keep up with demand and ahead of our competitors.
We have various showrooms showcasing our handmade products, one at our our head office and main showroom in Christchurch, Dorset. The second at a business we have worked with for many years, Portman Stone, also based in Christchurch.
We guarantee top handmade quality, bespoke and handmade pre painted or Unpainted kitchen furniture that we will deliver to your front door no matter where in the UK you live. Furthermore, we can deliver abroad depending on which country, so even if you’re not in Britain, give us a call because we may be able to help you.
Furthermore, we guarantee that not only are our products handcrafted and finished here in the UK, but as many materials are locally sourced as possible and always under FSC (Forrestry Service Commission) guidelines and certified woods. We use the finest English & european Oak and other woods for our handmade cabinets and other bespoke kitchen furniture, plus our kitchen tops, when not wooden, are sourced from Portman Stone or otehr national companies.
Products & Services
Choosing to renovate or replace your kitchen is just the start of a wonderful journey to improving your home.
Most, if not all, of our main product lines are customisable be it by size, shape or more commonly, materials used and finishes applied. With this in mind, we have produced individual pages on each of the choice sections:
1. Woods Available - Each element of each product comes in up to 3 different wood styles including oak, Hardwood and tulipwood. (We only list the costs of our 3 main options on our website – Unpainted, Painted and Oak – but if you want any other option please ask us)
2. Style Choices - We have a wide range of door styles, plinth styles, cornice styles, pilaster styles and glazing styles for you to choose from.
3. Hinges - Our range of hinges include soft close, roller catch, magnetic catch hinges as well as material/finish choices such as chromed, black and brass.
4. Painting - First up, you can choose between painted (hand or spray painted) , unpainted or oiled. We’re happy to oil the furniture for you. If you choose for your products to be painted, please supply us with the paint code or name you wish us to use. Please note that all our pre painted products are tarnsported to you wrapped in removal blankets, whilst this does a great job of protecting them there will sometimes be cases where the paint needs touching up on site. This is nothing to worry about and is quite standard. We provide a touch up kit ready for such instances.
5. Handles - Please check our handles page for more information and details on this.
6. Sinks and Taps - Our catalogue includes a full range of tap and sink options designed to compliment your kitchen. Our sink tops are designed with several different sink types in mind.
7. Worktops - We can deliver a range of solid wood worksurfaces with your order and we have a partnership with national stone companies who can install quartz/granite worktops at great trade prices, contact us for a quote.
As you can see, each choice further individualises your kitchen without losing sight of our core principles and guarantees. We guarantee that all of our wooden products are hand made with love and care in our workshop in England. Our aim is to always design, procure and create the highest quality products at affordable prices. We are sure you will be surprised how well our prices compare to the competition.
My Mum had been planning to renovate our old kitchen to something more modern. We've been looking for years for a company trustworthy, amazing designs and professionalism. We came across Classic Kitchens from a friend and we couldn't be happier with the outcome of our kitchen now. It's beyond perfect. Classic Kitchens are too underrated!!
Recently renovated a new flat and went to Classic Kitchens for my new kitchen. They were really easy to work with and delivered on time. I actually enjoy cooking now!
Beautiful handmade kitchens, the designers have great foresight and are a pleasure to deal with. They exceeded my expectations and I am delighted with my new kitchen.
We love our handmade kitchen, it is just fantastic - thank you